1) I should not trade w/o setups (no time). But now when I make mistakes, I do breathing and relaxation exercises so that I am not letting my emotions interfere w/ my trading. People, in the normal, are more emotional and irrational when they are losing or winning.
2) All hogs and pigs were expected to be even w/ last year’s ahead of the H&P Report today. Without giving much thought, I open a long position. Wow!
3) Don’t forget to use the chart history as a guide e.g. if something is using the 50 day or band perfectly, chances are that it will continue to do so.
4) Channels, trend-lines, red on red
5) Double doji = reversal signal
6) tight ranges = the market is unsure of the direction, which could fall.
7) Take less risk
8) I jumped in a few trades without much thought to TA and fundamentals. It was important though to use tight stop losses and got in the morning before a trend break. Because as the opponents’ stop losses triggered (surrender) I noticed this on StockTwits and added positions.