Key things I keep doing wrong:
1. I forget to draw key levels e.g. and sometimes the market is so fast that it reaches my target soon after entry.
2. High Probability Trades > Impulsive Trades.
3. Be patience! Fear not what you hear or feel, but fear what you see and especially the stampede.
4. Check your fire + multiple confirmations.
5. I’m using more of shorter time frame charts which are less reliable than the longer time frame charts. Trade with the longer term trend.
6. I don’t check Facebook till I’m weary now.